Cuba on a Shoestring
Cuba on a Shoestring
City, countryside and dazzling Caribbean coast – take an eight-day adventure straight to the heart of Cuba. Set off from the charming capital of Havana, where old-time American cars, wafts of cigar smoke and laidback vibes permeate the streets. Experience the small-village vibes of Vinales and the colonial charisma of Trinidad, and immerse yourself with the history, music and mojitos of a country caught in a bygone era. With plenty of time to swim, snorkel, cycle and hike, this adventure combines Cuba’s old-world charm with some seriously scenic vistas in a jam-packed itinerary.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Havana – Leader-led walking tour of Old Havana
- Vinales – Leader-led orientation walk
- Leader-led Informal Spanish Lesson
- Bay of Pigs – Coastal swim stop
- Trinidad – Leader-led orientation walk
- Trinidad – Rum Tasting in a Local Bar
- Santa Clara – Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum (entrance fee)
- Santa Clara – Leader-led Orientation Walk
- Be intrigued by the colourful streets and eclectic history of Cuba’s capital as your knowledgeable local leader takes you on a casual walking tour of Old Havana.
- Venture to Cuba’s charming countryside as you hit rural Vinales. With plenty of time to explore at your own pace, you can check out tobacco plantations, explore hidden caves and tackle the dirt roads by bicycle.
- Wander the cobblestone streets alongside cowboys and farmers in Trinidad, passing by some of the best-preserved colonial buildings in Cuba. Plus, you’ll take part in a rum tasting – muy bueno!
- Master the lingo with a leader-led informal Spanish lesson. Learning your ‘hola’ from ‘hasta luego’, you’ll be testing your newfound skills with the locals over a cerveza (beer) in no time.
- Pay your respects at the mausoleum of Che Guevara and receive a fascinating insight into the rise and fall of the charismatic and highly celebrated Cuban revolutionary.
Bay of Pigs / Trinidad
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us