Experience Cuba from two wheels as you cycle around this laidback Caribbean island. Travel the colourful streets of Havana, the dusty roads past the farms and tobacco plantations of Vinales, cycle alongside vintage cars on your way to the verdant Bay of Pigs, discover UNESCO Word Heritage Sites of Cienfuegos and Trinidad and experience Cuba beyond the rum and cigar scene. Pay homage at Che Guevara’s final resting place in Santa Clara, cycle the pristine and untourised Yumuri Valley, and enjoy the perfect beaches of vibrant Varadero, Cayo Jutias’ clear blue waters and cool off in bubbling river pools near Las Terrazas. Soak up the best of Cuba as you traverse this fascinating country.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cycling Outer Havana
- Havana – Leader-led walking tour of Old Havana
- Las Terrazas – Eco-village Visit
- Soroa – Orchid Garden (entrance fee and guide included)
- Las Terrazas – Casa de Polo entry
- Vinales – Tobacco farm visit
- Vinales – Beach excursion to Cayo Jutias
- Havana – Complimentary Arrival Transfer
- Cienfuegos – Leader-led orientation walk
- Trinidad – Leader-led orientation walk
- Santa Clara – Che Guevara Mausoleum and Museum (entrance fee)
- Havana – Leader led City Tour of Old Havana
- Matanzas Bicycle Tour
- Cycling through Caribbean Cuba gives you unique access to parts of the island that are off the beaten track.
- Cycle through the lush valleys of Soroa and Yum i, one known as Cuba’s Rainbow and rich in plant and wildlife, the other an untouched paradise far off the usual tourist track.
- Cuba is recognised as the world’s finest cigar manufacturer. Learn how to roll a cigar with a local tobacco farmer near the small town of Vinales.
- After a visit to the temporary HQ of Cueva de los Portales, a guided walking tour of Old Havana, and a visit to his final resting place in Santa Clara, you’ll understand Che Guevara’s important role in the Cuban Revolution.
- Ride through an often surprising variety of scenery; from the decaying charm of Old Havana to long dusty farming roads to dramatic limestone karst landscapes. Cuba has it all!
Vinales / Cayo Jutias
Bay of Pigs & Cienfuegos
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us