Jordan Experience - Preview 2022
Jordan Experience – Classic Group, 2022
Welcome to a land rich in Arab culture, natural wonders and sites so ancient that by comparison, the Crusader forts guarding the old trade routes are considered recent additions.
- Petra: Taste authentic Jordanian flavours as you experience a traditional desert dinner when you dine at the Ammarin Bedouin camp.
- Wadi Rum: Enjoy tea with the Bedouins at sunset and taste authentic Jordanian cuisine dine under the stars for your Zarb dinner.
- Amman: Toast to your adventures with your fellow travellers at a lively Celebration Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 6 Breakfast (B), 2 Dinner (D), 3 Dinner with Wine (DW), 1 Lunch (L)
- Amman: Choose between joining a guided tour to discover the highlights of the city and learn about the history and culture or alternatively, explore Amman’s street art scene on a guided graffiti walking tour.
Make Travel Matter
- Amman: Visit the Iraq-Al Amir Women’s Cooperative supported by the TreadRight Foundation. Learn some skills behind traditional handicraft activities from the ladies of the cooperative and admire their work, which helps boost their financial livelihoods.
Top Rated Highlights
- Jerash: Feel like you have stepped 2,000 years back in time as your Travel Director guides you through this marvellous ancient metropolis – now the finest surviving example of a Greco-Roman city in the world!
- Mount Nebo: Take in the astounding view of Moses’ Promised Land, where the ruins are truly a site to behold.
- Shobak: Explore the Crusader fortress and see the Crusader chapel.
- Madaba: Guided by your Travel Director, see St George Church and admire the detail of the Madaba Map – a fascinating mosaic that is believed to be the earliest surviving map of the Holy land.
- Petra: Explore the ancient and hidden ‘rose-red’ city, as you journey with your Travel Director, through the winding, dark passageway, between rock walls up to 200 metres high. See the Treasury and explore the Roman Amphitheatre and ancient tombs.
- Wadi Rum: Enjoy beautiful desert scenery as you make your way on a jeep safari deep into the heart of Wadi Rum’s majestic desert.
- Amman: During a city tour of Amman, visit the Citadel, the grand Roman Amphitheatre and the Archaeological Museum.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroom
- Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasion
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination
- Complimentary transfers are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations
Exploring Amman and Jerash
Madaba, Mount Nebo, Shobak and on to Petra
Exploring the Lost City of Petra
Wadi Rum with the Bedouin